Shaping the industry of the future, one technology at a time.
Joining Tau Industrial Robotics is a chance to work internationally, on different projects, in a challenging and rewarding environment. We strive for excellence at all levels, and each and every member of our team shapes the company’s future.
Tau Industrial Robotics wants its products and services to make a difference, and it wants its worldwide workforce to be the very best. This is done by employing the most talented individuals and offering them the best opportunities to develop an outstanding career.
Current Open Positions
Junior Software Developer
- Reporting directly to the Director of Software Development the candidate will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of control software of test equipment.
- He/She will be leading any software initiative in order to make the equipment Industry 4.0 compliant.
- The candidate will work in a multi-disciplinary team with an Agile methodology. Coordinated by the Business Line Project Manager, the candidate will collaborate and communicate with different stakeholders in order to achieve the business goals.
The ideal candidate should be able to express, but not limited, the following technical competences:
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming (in particular with C#);
- Good knowledge of versioning tools (Git);
- Good knowledge of operating systems (Windows and Linux);
- Basic knowledge of the .NET framework and in particular the WPF library;
- Bachelor (3 years) or Master degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Fluent English, read and spoken.
- A minimum work experience is highly considered.
Position and salary will be related with the effective level of experience.
Industrial Software Engineer
- Analyze hardware and software components, protocols, and data formats.
- Produce and maintain internal documentation of system features and interfaces.
- Stay up to date with developments in tools and software for embedded device
- 5+ years of experience reverse-engineering hardware and software systems.
- Experience with a range of embedded protocols, including USB, ethernet, I2C, SPI, CAN, etc.
- Experience with IDA Pro and embedded software reversing a plus.
- Develop and maintain software for a range of components, including:
- Embedded systems (C++)
- Coordination servers (Python)
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering.
- A well-developed portfolio of past software development.
- Proficiency with modern software development practices.